Friday 10th November 2017
- Prof. Mark Girolami (University of Warwick)
- Prof. William Rosenberger (George Mason University, USA)
- Prof. Peter J. Diggle (Lancaster University)
The workshop will also include a number of contributed talks, an interactive session and a panel discussion.
We are now calling for abstracts for contributed oral presentations and posters. Please be aware that the abstract should be approx 300 words long. We welcome abstracts on any subject in Biostatistics but would be particularly interested in the following:
- Clinical Trials of the Future
- Personalised Medicine
- Big Data in Biostatistics
- Image analysis (Emerging and Future Applications of Biometrics)
- Evidence synthesis and medical decision-making
- Infectious disease epidemiology
If you wish to submit an abstract, please do so by using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=biometrika2017.
The deadline for abstracts is 30th May 2017. We look forward to receiving your submission! Notifications on whether the abstract has been accepted or not will be sent by early July. A limited number of travel bursaries will be available for early-career researchers. Details on how to apply will be announced shortly at the event website.
Registration will open soon.
For any enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org