Friday 10th November 2017
**Registration is now closed**
The MRC Biostatistics Unit is proudly hosting a unique, one-day workshop on recent and future trends in biostatistics, taking place on Friday 10th November in the historic city of Cambridge. The workshop, arranged by Dr Sofia S. Villar and a scientific organising committee from the MRC Biostatistics Unit, will feature lectures from keynote speakers, a number of contributed talks, an interactive session, and a panel discussion. It will be a great opportunity to present recent work, discuss ideas and network with peers in a friendly and encouraging environment.
- Prof William Rosenberger (George Mason University, USA)
- Prof Peter J. Diggle (Lancaster University)
- Prof Mihaela van der Schaar (Man Institute of Quantitative Finance, Oxford)
The workshop is primarily targeted to junior and early career biostatisticians.
- Biometrika Fellowship
- Scientific Programme
- Presenter Abstracts
- Abstract Submission, Registration & Cost
- Important Dates
- Location, Travel & Accommodation
For any enquiries relating to the workshop, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org