Friday 10th November 2017
The MRC Biostatistics Unit is proudly hosting a unique, one-day workshop on recent and future trends in biostatistics, taking place on Friday 10th November in the historic city of Cambridge. The event, arranged by Dr Sofia Villar and a scientific organising committee from the MRC Biostatistics Unit, will feature lectures from keynote speakers, a number of contributed talks, an interactive session, and a panel discussion. It will be a great opportunity to present recent work, discuss ideas and network with peers in a friendly and encouraging environment. The workshop will take place over 1 day, from 9.30am – 5.45pm.
The workshop is primarily targeted to junior and early career biostatisticians.
- Prof William Rosenberger (George Mason University, USA)
- Prof Peter J. Diggle (Lancaster University)
- Prof Mihaela van der Schaar (Man Institute of Quantitative Finance, Oxford)
**Registration is NOW OPEN. To register, click here**
- Presenter Abstracts
- Abstract Submission, Registration & Cost
- Important Dates
- Location, Travel & Accommodation
For any enquiries relating to the workshop, please contact: email@example.com