Thank you to all our speakers and contributors of the 17th Armitage Lecture and Workshop, and to all those who attended.
Webinar of 17th Armitage Lecture by Professor Miguel Hernan- coming soon!!
Some of our workshop speakers have kindly agreed to share their slides- please see below
- 17th Armitage Lecture presented by Professor Miguel Hernan, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health-“How do we learn what works? A two-step algorithm for causal inference from observational data”
- Armitage Workshop Presentations
- Dr Ruth Keogh, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine- “Emulation of a target trial to investigate the impact of lung transplant on survival in cystic fibrosis”
- Dr Noemi Kreif, University of York- “Contrasting targeted learning and causal forests for inference about conditional average treatment effects of social health insurance programmes“
- Dr Stephen Burgess, MRC Biostatistics Unit- “Data-adaptive methods for causal inference with application to Mendelian randomization“
- Dr Pantelis Samartsidis, MRC Biostatistics Unit- “Assessing the causal effect of interventions from observational panel data“
View full scientific programme: Armitage 2019 Programme
For more information about the Armitage series, please click here