SAVE THE DATE: 16th Armitage Lecture & Workshop, Thursday 15th November 2018 @ Sainsbury Laboratory, Cambridge
15th Armitage Lecture – Thursday 9th November 2017
The overall theme of the 2017 lecture was clinical trials and our Armitage speaker was Professor William Rosenberger, from George Mason University, USA
Title of Professor Rosenberger’s lecture was: “Randomization: The Forgotten Component of the Randomized Clinical Trial”
- Scientific programme: 15th Armitage Lecture & Workshop FINAL Programme
- Video of Professor Rosenberger’s 15th Armitage Lecture: http://www.statisticsviews.com/details/webinar/10664597/Armitage-Lecture-2017.html
Previous Armitage Lecturers
- 2016 – 14th Armitage Lecture – “Addressing complex sampling and observation schemes in cohort studies” – Professor Richard J. Cook, University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2015 – 13th Armitage Lecture – “Predictive model assessment in infectious disease epidemiology” – Professor Leonhard Held, University of Zurich
- 2014 – 12th Armitage Lecture – Professor Susan Murphy, University of Michigan, U.S.A.
- 2013 – 11th Armitage Lecture – “Cross-study Reproducibility of Predictions, with Application to Genomics” – Professor Giovanni Parmigiani, Harvard School of Public Health, U.S.A.
To view other past lecture details, videos of lectures and interviews, and related publications, please visit the Armitage Archive page