Email Address: email@example.com
I am a Research Associate working with Stephen Burgess on methods for Mendelian randomization.
I completed my PhD in Statistics at Macquarie University in 2018, where my research was on methods for comparing time series. I then worked as an Associate Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Macquarie University before joining the MRC Biostatistics Unit in 2019.
- Grant, A. J. and Burgess, S. (2021) Pleiotropy robust methods for multivariable Mendelian randomization. Statistics in Medicine
- Grant, A. J. and Burgess, S. (2020) An efficient and robust approach to Mendelian randomization with measured pleiotropic effects in a high-dimensional setting. Biostatistics
- Ma, L., Grant, A. J. and Sofronov, G. (2020). Multiple change point detection and validation in autoregressive time series data. Statistical Papers 61: 1507-1528
- Grant, A. J. and Quinn, B. G. (2020). The estimation of frequency in the multichannel sinusoidal model. Journal of Multivariate Analysis 175: 104563
- Grant, A. J. and Quinn, B. G. (2017). Parametric spectral discrimination. Journal of Time Series Analysis 38(6): 838-864