I have joined the statistical genomics research group at the BSU in October 2014. My research focuses on the development of statistical methods for the analysis of microarray and sequence data. I have a particular interest in methods for data integration, network inference, model selection and (inverse) covariance estimation.
- Gray, H., Leday, G.G.R., Vallejos, C.A. and Richardson, S. Shrinkage estimation of large covariance matrices using multiple shrinkage targets. [arXiv:1809.08024]
- Veerman, J.R., Leday, G.G.R., van de Wiel, M.A. Estimation of variance components, heritability and the ridge penalty in high-dimensional generalized linear models. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation (2019)
- Leday, G.G.R. and Richardson, S. Fast Bayesian inference in large Gaussian graphical models. Biometrics (2019)
- Replicable and coupled changes in innate and adaptive immune gene expression in two case-control studies of blood microarrays in major depressive disorder Biological Psychiatry. 83 (1), 70-80. (2018) Leday, G.G.R.*, Vértes, P.E.*; Richardson, S., Greene, J., Regan, T., Khan, S., Henderson, R.B., Freeman, T., Pariante, C., Harrison, N.A., MRC ImmunoPsychiatry Consortium, Perry, H., Drevets, W., Wittenberg**, G., Bullmore**, E.T. (*/** These authors contributed equally to the work)
- An empirical Bayes approach to network recovery using external knowledge Biometrical J. 59 (5), 932-947. (2017) Kpogbezan, G.B., van der Vaart, A.W., van Wieringen, W.N., Leday, G.G.R. and van de Wiel, M.A.
- Gene network reconstruction using global-local shrinkage priors Ann. Appl. Stat.. 11 (1) 41-68. (2017) Leday, G.G.R., de Gunst, M.C.M., Kpogbezan, G.B., van der Vaart, A.W., van Wieringen, W.N., and van de Wiel, M.A.
- Ecological informatics for the prediction and management of invasive species Springer Handbook of Bio-/Neuroinformatics. 565-583. (2014) Worner, S.P. and Gevrey, M. and Ikeda, T. and Leday, G.G.R. and Pitt, J. and Schliebs, S. and Soltic, S.
- PLRS: a flexible tool for the joint analysis of DNA copy number and mRNA expression data Bioinformatics. 29 (8) 1081-1082. (2013) Leday, G.G.R. and van de Wiel, M.A.
- Regional differences in gene expression and promoter usage in aged human brains Neurobiol. Aging. 34 (7) 1825-1836. (2013) Pardo, L.M. and Rizzu, P. and Francescatto, M. and Vitezic, M. and Leday, G.G.R. and Sanchez, J.S. and Khamis, A. and Takahashi, H. and van de Berg, W.D.J. and Medvedeva, Y.A. and van de Wiel, M.A. and Daub, C.O. and Carninci, P. and Heutink, P.
- Modeling association between DNA copy number and gene expression with constrained piecewise linear regression splines Ann. Appl. Stat.. 7 (2) 823-845. (2013) Leday, G.G.R. and van der Vaart, A.W. and van Wieringen, W.N. and van de Wiel, M.A.
- Bayesian analysis of RNA sequencing data by estimating multiple shrinkage priors Biostatistics. 14 (1) 113-128. (2013) van de Wiel, M.A. and Leday, G.G.R. and Pardo, L. and Rue, H and van der Vaart, A.W. and van Wieringen, W.N.
- Matching of array CGH and gene expression microarray features for the purpose of integrative genomic analyses BMC Bioinformatics. 13 (1) 80. (2012) van Wieringen, W.N. and Unger K. and Leday, G.G.R. and Krijgsman, O. and de Menezes, R.X. and Ylstra, B and van de Wiel, M.A.
- Relative roles of climatic suitability and anthropogenic influence in determining the pattern of spread in a global invader P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 108 (1) 220-225. (2011) Roura-Pascual N. and Hui, C. and Ikeda, T. and Leday, G.G.R. and Richardson, D.M. and Carpintero, S. and Espadaler, X. and Gómez, C. and Guénard, B. and Hartley, S. and Krushelnycky, P. and Lester, P.J. and McGeoch, M.A. and Menke, S.B. and Pedersen, J.S. and Pitt, J.P.W. and Reyes, J. and Sanders, N.J. and Suarez, A.V. and Touyama, Y. and Ward, D. and Ward, P.S. and Worner S.P.