Role: Research Associate
Email Address: email@example.com
I am a Research Associate working with Oscar Rueda since April 2023. My research focuses are joint models for longitudinal and time-to-event outcomes, survival analysis, repeated measures data, and Bayesian methods. Furthermore, I am interested in statistical methods in public health and computational methods.
- Danilo Alvares, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi. A two-stage approach for Bayesian joint models of longitudinal and survival data: Correcting bias with informative prior. Entropy 23(1):1-10 , 2020
- Ana Pereira, Camila Corval ́an, Paulina M. Merino, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi, Ver ́onica Mericg. Age at Pubertal Development in a Hispanic-Latina Female Population: Should the Definitions Be Revisited?. Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology 32(6):579-583 , 2019
- Fernando A Quintana, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi. A semiparametric Bayesian model for multiple monotonically increasing count sequences. Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics 30(2):155-170 , 2016
- Danilo Alvares, Susana Eyheramendy, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi. A novel two- stage bias correction approach for joint models of longitudinal and survival data. Submitted.
- Danilo Alvares, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi. A two-stage approach for Bayesian joint models: reducing complexity while maintaining accuracy. Submitted.
- Lucas Vicun ̃a, Esteban Barrientos, Tom ́as Noramuena, Danilo Alvares, Juan Cristobal Gana, Ver ́onica Mericg, Cristian Meza, Ana Pereira, Jos ́e Luis Santos, Susana Eyheramendy, Valeria Leiva-Yamaguchi. New insights from GWAS on longitudinal and cross-sectional BMI and related phenotypes in admixed children with Native American and European ancestries. medRxiv Journal, 2021.