Role: Research Associate
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Research Associate working with Brian Tom on optimal dynamic treatment regimes. Before joining BSU, I completed my PhD study in Statistics at the University of Manchester under the supervision of Prof Jianxin Pan and Dr Christiana Charalambous. The research topic for my PhD study is modelling biomarker variability in joint analysis of longitudinal and time-to-event outcomes.
- Chunyu Wang, Jiaming Shen, Christiana Charalambous and Jianxin Pan. (2023). Modelling biomarker variability in Joint Analysis of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data. Biostatistics.10.1093/biostatistics/kxad009
- Ma Chuoxin, Chunyu Wang, and Jianxin Pan. (2023) "Multistate modeling and structure selection for multitype recurrent events and terminal event data." Biometrical Journal 65.2 2100334. https://doi.org/10.1002/bimj.202100334
- Chunyu Wang, Maozai Tian, and Man-Lai Tang. (2022). Nonparametric Quantile Regression with Missing Data Using Local Estimating Equations. Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 34(1), 164-186. https://doi.org/10.1080/10485252.2022.2026353
- Chunyu Wang and Maozai Tian. (2018). The Iterative Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Multilevel Mixed Effects Model. Advances in Mathematics (CHINA) , 47 (4), 613-623. DOI: 10.11845/sxjz.2016145b.
- Yanan Hu, Yaqi Yang, Chunyu Wang and Maozai Tian. (2017). Imputation in Nonparametric Quantile Regression with Complex Data. Statistics and Probability Letters, 127, 120-130. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2017.03.003