Email Address: email@example.com
- I am a Senior Research Associate at the MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge.
- I have a strong interest and great enthusiasm for methodological research to improve efficiency of clinical trials. My most recent research is about basket trials, where a new treatment can be evaluated in various patient subgroups simultaneously.
- Prior to this role, I worked with Prof James Wason in Newcastle, and completed my PhD in Lancaster supervised by Dr Lisa Hampson and Prof Thomas Jaki.
Google Scholar: click here.
Research InterestsTopics falling under the general remit of medical statistics are interesting to me. I am particularly fascinated with:
- Bayesian adaptive designs,
- early phase dose-finding trials, and
- data augmentation techniques for trials with a small sample size.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Jaki T. (2021) Bridging across patient subgroups in phase I oncology trials that incorporate animal data. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, Epub ahead of print.
- Zheng H, Wason JMS. (2020) Borrowing of information across patient subgroups in a basket trial based on distributional discrepancy. Biostatistics, Epub ahead of print.
- Xie X, Lv D, Zheng H, Zhang X, Han F, Chen J. (2020) The associations of blood pressure parameters with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in peritoneal dialysis patients: a cohort study in China. Journal of Hypertension, 38(11), 2252-2260.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV. (2020) A Bayesian decision‐theoretic approach to incorporate preclinical information into phase I oncology trials. Biometrical Journal, 62(6), 1408-1427.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Wandel S. (2020) A robust Bayesian meta-analytic approach to incorporate animal data into phase I oncology trials. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 29(1), 94-110.
- Luo M, Zheng H, Zhang Y, Feng Y, Li D, Li X, Han J, Li T. (2015) A nomogram for predicting the likelihood of obstructive sleep apnea to reduce the unnecessary polysomnography examinations. Chinese Medical Journal, 128(16), 2134-2140.
- Tada S, Allen PF, Ikebe K, Zheng H, Shintani A, Maeda Y. (2015) The impact of the crown-root ratio on survival of abutment teeth for dentures. Journal of Dental Research, 94(9 suppl), 220S-225S.