Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a Senior Research Associate at the MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge.
- I have a strong interest and great enthusiasm for methodological research to improve efficiency of clinical trials. My most recent research is about basket trials, where a new treatment can be evaluated in various patient subgroups simultaneously.
- Prior to this role, I worked with Prof James Wason in Newcastle, and completed my PhD in Lancaster supervised by Dr Lisa Hampson and Prof Thomas Jaki.
Research InterestsTopics falling under the general remit of medical statistics are interesting to me. I am particularly fascinated with:
- Bayesian adaptive designs,
- early phase dose-finding trials, and
- data augmentation techniques for trials with a small sample size.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Jaki T. (2021) Bridging across patient subgroups in phase I oncology trials that incorporate animal data. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, Epub ahead of print.
- Zheng H, Wason JMS. (2020) Borrowing of information across patient subgroups in a basket trial based on distributional discrepancy. Biostatistics, Epub ahead of print.
- Xie X, Lv D, Zheng H, Zhang X, Han F, Chen J. (2020) The associations of blood pressure parameters with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in peritoneal dialysis patients: a cohort study in China. Journal of Hypertension, 38(11), 2252-2260.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV. (2020) A Bayesian decision‐theoretic approach to incorporate preclinical information into phase I oncology trials. Biometrical Journal, 62(6), 1408-1427.
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Wandel S. (2020) A robust Bayesian meta-analytic approach to incorporate animal data into phase I oncology trials. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 29(1), 94-110.
- Luo M, Zheng H, Zhang Y, Feng Y, Li D, Li X, Han J, Li T. (2015) A nomogram for predicting the likelihood of obstructive sleep apnea to reduce the unnecessary polysomnography examinations. Chinese Medical Journal, 128(16), 2134-2140.
- Tada S, Allen PF, Ikebe K, Zheng H, Shintani A, Maeda Y. (2015) The impact of the crown-root ratio on survival of abutment teeth for dentures. Journal of Dental Research, 94(9 suppl), 220S-225S.