Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a CRUK PRC Fellow & Senior Research Associate at the MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge.
- I have a strong interest and great enthusiasm for methodological research to improve efficiency of clinical trials. My most recent research is about basket trials, where a new treatment can be evaluated in various patient subgroups simultaneously.
- Prior to this role, I worked with Prof James Wason in Newcastle, after completing my PhD in Lancaster supervised by Dr Lisa Hampson and Prof Thomas Jaki.
Google Scholar: click here.
ResearchTopics falling under the general remit of medical statistics are interesting to me. I am particularly fascinated with:
- Bayesian adaptive designs,
- early phase oncology trials, and
- data augmentation techniques for trials with a small sample size.
- Zheng H, Wason JMS. (2020) Borrowing of information across patient subgroups in a basket trial based on distributional discrepancy. Biostatistics, Epub ahead of print. https://doi.org/10.1093/biostatistics/kxaa019
- Treatment allocation strategies for umbrella trials in the presence of multiple biomarkers: A comparison of methods. Pharmaceutical Statistics, Epub ahead of print. https://doi.org/10.1002/pst.2119 , , , . (2021)
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Jaki T. (2021) Bridging across patient subgroups in phase I oncology trials that incorporate animal data. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 30(4): 1057-1071. https://doi.org/10.1177/0962280220986580
- Zheng H, Hampson LV. (2020) A Bayesian decision‐theoretic approach to incorporate preclinical information into phase I oncology trials. Biometrical Journal, 62(6): 1408-1427. https://doi.org/10.1002/bimj.201900161
- Zheng H, Hampson LV, Wandel S. (2020) A robust Bayesian meta-analytic approach to incorporate animal data into phase I oncology trials. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 29(1): 94-110. https://doi.org/10.1177/0962280218820040
- Tada S, Allen PF, Ikebe K, Zheng H, Shintani A, Maeda Y. (2015) The impact of the crown-root ratio on survival of abutment teeth for dentures. Journal of Dental Research, 94(9 suppl): 220S-225S. https://doi.org/10.1177/0022034515589710