Our work to tackle COVID-19 is centered around three main research areas.
Within these research areas, we are working on specific projects to tackle the virus. Click on the links below to find out more.
External Groups, Collaborations, and Initiatives
- Joint Modelling Cell at UK Health Security Agency (UK HSA)
- Scientific Pandemic Influenza sub-group on Modelling (SPI-M)
- Royal Statistical Society (RSS) COVID-19 Taskforce
- The Alan Turing Institute (ATI)
- Joint University Pandemic and Epidemic Response Modelling (JUNIPER)
- COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium (COG-UK)
Latest news about our work on COVID-19 – COVID-19 News