AIUK: Is there a post-pandemic AI panacea – Panel discussion, including Sylvia Richardson
Following the Science: What lessons have we learned about science communication from COVID-19? – Panel discussion, including Daniela DeAngelis
Click on the links below to read more about our COVID-19 news and listen to the podcasts BSU scientists have featured in
- Article in The Times, written by Sylvia Richardson: Pregnant women need to be at front of vaccine queue
- PhD Student, Joshua Blake included in: In Vivo’s 2021 Rising Leaders
- New real-time tracking of COVID-19
- Article in Times Higher Education, interview with Sylvia Richardson: RSS head: Statisticians no longer ‘party bores’ in Covid era
- Podcast: NIHR Podcast with Thomas Jaki on the AGILE initiative and the advantages and challenges of Platform Trials
- New funding for national consortium to model COVID-19 pandemic predictions
- New real-time tracking of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tracking the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 in an immunocompromised patient
- Article in The Conversation, written by Sylvia Richardson: Vaccine rollouts, school testing and contact tracing could all be improved – here’s how
- Nowcasting COVID-19 Deaths
- Video of seminar: MRC Seminar by Daniela De Angelis on ‘Tracking the COVID-19 pandemic in real time’
- Why has COVID-19 mortality been lower in the second wave?
- How many COVID-19 deaths occurred on each day?
- About our Nowcasting and Forecasting of COVID-19
- Software tool will help doctors identify and prevent hospital transmission of SARS-CoV-2
- Rising Stars in Research on COVID-19
- Smoking and obesity identified to have casual link with susceptibility to severe COVID-19 and sepsis
- The AGILE Clinical Trial Platform
- Are we underestimating the spread of COVID-19 based on seroprevalence surveys?
- Tackling COVID-19: Professor Daniela De Angelis
- Podcast: CSaP Podcast with Sylvia Richardson – Data, COVID-19 and lessons learned so far
- RECOVERY Trial – Using adaptive designs to help identify treatments for COVID-19
- Tackling COVID-19: a collaborative scientific effort
- Article in The Observer, co-written by Sylvia Richardson: Coronavirus statistics: what can we trust and what should we ignore?
- COVID-19 research boosted by 21 new projects, funded by UK government
- Podcast: CSaP Science, Policy and Pandemics Podcast with Daniela De Angelis
- Modelling of COVID-19