We have one RCUK funded studentship place available to study one of the following projects:
- Matching approaches for efficient and robust causal inferences in Mendelian randomization – Stephen Burgess
- Modelling the association between blood pressure variability and cardiovascular disease– Jessica Barrett
- Improving power and methods to systematically detect conflict in evidence synthesis – Anne Presanis and Daniela De Angelis
- Incorporating external information in false discovery rates – Chris Wallace
- Evidence synthesis for estimating incidence of chronic diseases – Chris Jackson, Daniela De Angelis and Anne Presanis
To apply for this PhD project, please visit the Applications procedures page.
This project will remain open until filled and applications will be considered as they are received. Therefore applicants are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Funding Eligibility: RCUK Elgibility criteria apply and funding will be offered as follows to the successful applicant:
- UK nationals- Full Studentship- ie Fees, stipend and training award.
- EU nationals with who meet RCUK UK ordinary residence criteria- Full studentship as above
- EU nationals who are ordinarily resident in the EEA- Fees and training award only
- Overseas/Islands- no funding
2017/18 MRC BSU stipend rate is £16,000 per year. (2018/19 rate TBC)
For any specific eligibility or application queries contact email@example.com.